The PHOTOS ARE HERE!
The final results are in! See how you compare to everyone else.
Make sure you review the current registration list and make sure you know what time your heat starts.
The race will be a 7-8 mile race through trails, woods, creeks, rivers, and some paved road. One course…you choose to do everything, or you choose to skip, pull out whenever you want, but your score is either complete, or incomplete.
There will be a mix of obstacles and challenges. Swimming is not necessary, as there will be aids to cross rivers and waterways.
Last years race was fun for all, this years race will be more of a challenge. One division, you simply choose on the course if you are going the full distance, or if you are going to cut it short.
Heats will sell out fast, so if you want a set heat time, jump in early!
- Over Under Hurdles
- Crawling through the bush
- Sled Pulls
- Sandbag Carries up steep hills as well as over long distance
- Timed Challenges – specific challenges where you must adhere to the rules to avoid penalties, you might get stuck forever if you don’t listen to your timekeeper
We will give you more details on the challenges soon, but for now:
- You will arrive at the challenge, and will have time to collect yourself as well as ask any questions about the challenge. You will check in at the station, and you will be timed from start to finish of the set challenge.
- Your final ranking will be the cumultive score of Challenge 1, Challenge 2 and the overall time. Each portion will count EQUALLY towards your final ranking, but your full results can be sorted by each individual component!
- Example : At station 1, begin when your judge tells you to start. Lift the specified sandbag from the ground to your shoulder, and repeat this action 50 times. Then run the sandbag to station 2, where you will retrieve the required object. Return with sandbag and collected object and perform 50 squats, 40 situps, 30 burpees, and 20 push-ups. Your time will be recorded, move on in the race. The movements would be explained and/or demonstrated. You count out loud, there will be judges present to penalize you if you aren’t keeping accurate an obvious count of your work.
Show up 30 minutes before your heat time. We will stage you in groups of 25 for each heat time. All finishers receive medals and wrist bands collected at specific obstacles. After Party is ON SITE this year. Going all day long! Finish your heat and hang out. Run again for only $20.
Parking will be UP THE HILL, if you were here last year, you know what we mean. So be prepared! There is a parking lot located at Kirk-Rudy, Inc. where everyone will be parking. The entrance to the parking lot is off of Rope Mill Rd. before you get to the river.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR FIREBREATHER CHALLENGE EVENTS